Journal of Education Studies (JES) is an official quarterly journal, issued by the Faculty of Theology and Social Science, ADVENTUS UNIVERSITY, Cernica, which is also published online.
THE JES PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- The author submits the article online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The editor in chief assessed the required section and stylizations, originality, and that the paper is appropriate for the journal style.
- If the editor in chief rejects the article, the author will be announced, and the process will stop here.
- If the article is accepted, the editor in chief sends it, without author details, to the editor to initiate the peer review process.
- The editor sent invitations to the reviewers.
- The reviewers accept or decline considering their expertise, conflicts, disponibility and interest.
- If the number of reviewers is not complete, the editor continues sending invitations until he found two proper reviewers.
- The reviewers read the article several times. First, they will form a global impression of the paper. They can reject the work in this stage if there are serious problems. Then they complete a report with a recommendation to accept or reject it. This may include some revision requests.
- The editor evaluates the reviews and formulates a decision.
- Editor in chief communicates the decision to the author.
- If the article is accepted, the paper will be published in the following number of JES.
- If the article is accepted with some revisions, the author needs to resubmit a new version. The editor in chief will decide if the paper will be assessed again via reviewers (in this case, steps 5-10 will be reconsidered) or if it will be sent directly into production.
- If the article is rejected, the editor in chief will inform the author.
ARCHIVE OF THE JOURNAL
>> JES vol.3/no.1/2021 [Download]
>> JES vol.2/no.2/2020 [Download]
>> JES vol.2/no.1/2020 [Download]
>> JES vol.1/no.2/2019 [Download]
>> JES vol.1/no.1/2019 [Download]
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERS
Eliza Mihaela Spătărelu, Ph.D., Editor-in-chief
Lecturer at the at the Adventus University, Cernica, Romania
Mihai Covaci, Ph.D., Editor
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE (in alphabetical order)
Flavia Cracană-Iosub, Ph.D., Adventus University, Cernica, Romania
Diana Csorba, Ph.D., University of Bucharest
Alina Dumitrescu, AIIAS, Phillipines
Maria Goga, Ph.D., Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest
Ruth Hernandez, Ph.D., Montemorelos University, Mexic
Laura Maftei, Ph.D., Adventus University, Cernica, Romania
Marin Manolescu, Ph.D., University of Bucharest
Zenobia Niculiță, Ph.D., Adventus University, Cernica
Roxana Paraschiv, Ph.D., Adventus University, Cernica
Aurora Szentagotai-Tătar, Ph.D., Babeș-Bolyai University, Cluj Napoca
Alina Turculeț, Ph.D., Transilvania University, Brașov
Tel. centrala: (+4) 021 369 53 50, int. 101 (secretariat)
Fax: (+4)0314 362 269